Join a growing team. If you are ambitious and passionate about customer relations then joining our growing company is a smart move.
For more than 25 years, SDI Ventilation group has been hiring maintenance technicians (M/F) to carry out maintenance work within the field of ventilation maintenance in France, Belgium Luxembourg and since 2019 in London, Greater London and South East including but not limited to Reigate, Richmond, Kingston, Merton, Mitcham and other neighbouring areas.
We work for professionals in the following areas :
Catering - hospitality – retirement homes - industries – housing Associations – food processing plants
As part of the teams, your main assignments will be :
- Removing grease from professional kitchen canopies, motors and ducts
- Removing dust from Mechanical Ventilation Systems (MVS)
- Disinfecting ventilation network systems and air flow handling units (AHU)
- Onsite diagnostics and advice on Ventilation and extraction systems
Required competencies and skills :
- Some knowledge in the field of ventilation
- Tools handling experience (drill, grinder, high-pressure cleaner)
- Not scared of heights and going up the ladder
- First-level electricity knowledge base (wanted)
- Be able to handle electric work would be a plus
- Can do attitude. Ready to roll their sleeves and get the job done
Commitment, self-determination and a good sense of organisation will be your best assets to succeed in this role.
Profile: A Levels or first-hand experience in a similar role
Professional vehicle + business phone – travel expenses paid
Once on board, first interventions will start in the Greater London and the South East regions
Regional daily travels and occasional night work
BASE SALARY - £500.00 per week depending of experience
If you are interested in these missions and you recognise yourself in this profile?
Get in touch by sending you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction.